Globetrotting through my blogs

Friday, May 19, 2006

Trite Technology......

Recently I was listening to Pandit Jasraj's classical recital on my new tiny MP3 player. While I was enjoying the masterly maneuverings of the tones by Jasraj on the player, I was suddenly amused by the thought that, how amazingly the pair of earphones were rendering the 'Indian Classical' music. Then I started wondering about how the earphone speaker was a complex piece of electronic artistry that can pickup the electric signals and produce the melodious music for us.

Further when I started listening to the instrumentals, I was even intrigued by the fact that the same set of speakers can render the sounds of heavy-metal guitar with distortions as well as the soothing sound of a bamboo flute! Amazing indeed. How easily we take the technology for granted when a lot of research and effort has gone into making that possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home